10 Mar, 2023 ·
AIMI + FROSULA'S TOP 5 PRODUCT PICKS.
10 Mar, 2023 ·
Here Three One Three Three owner's, Aimi Odell and Frosula Theodorou, share their favourite planet friendly products.
1. Body + Bath Oil - The Woods. (Bloomtown, £12)
'I really love this product. I use it everyday, it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, and it smells so good. I have gifted it to so many friends.'
2. Reusable Safety Razor. (Shoreline Shaving, £24.99)
'Not only does this colour look great, but it is such a good razor. It's nicely weighted, easy to hold and gives such a close shave.'
3. Refillable Bottle. (Ocean Bottle, £38)
'I love everything about this product, it looks good and does good. I take my bottle everywhere and use it for both hot and cold drinks. The screw-off top can be used as a cup too, which is great for kids too'
4. Luxury Incense Sticks - Sandalwood. (Sacred Elephant, £3.95)
'This scent is amazing and this incense leaves no smokey residue which is great. It's perfect for my meditations and helps me relax.'
5. Chocolate - Blood Orange (Ocelot, £5.50)
'I really love this chocolate, it is the perfect vegan treat and it taste so good. The packaging is great too.'
1. Multi-surface Cleaner Refillable Bottle (Neat Clean, £15) + Concentrated Refill, Seagrass + Lotus (Neat Clean, £3)
'I love this bottle, its so well designed, I have it in easy reach in my kitchen, which is okay cause the bootle looks great. It leaves my house smelling lovely and fresh, not chemically at all.'
2. Caveman Black Handmade Charcoal Soap (Primal Suds, £6)
'I love handmade soaps, I gave up shower gels a while ago. Charcoal is naturally detoxifying, so you feel so clean and revitalised after using this.'
3. 'Make a Mark' List Pad (Vent For Change, £4.50)
'I’m such a list person, this pad is on my desk and I use it everyday, it makes crossing off completed things feel even more satisfying.'
4. Incense Burner + Smudging Bowl - (Ume Collection, £45)
'I love incense and I also love to smudge palo santo and sage, so this bowl gets used a lot! It's such a sleek design and I love the brass against the dark ceramic.'
5. The Sharing Board - (The Woodlife Project, £59.99)
'This is the best sharing platter. I took this away for a weekend with friends recently and it literally got used at breakfast, lunch and dinner, everyday. It's such a great investment.'